Hey guys! A bit of a different topic today, swaying away from spirituality PER SE and getting more on some abstract ideas but it's going to be interesting to crack these ones. It's more clearing out misconceptions than actually LEARNING about something perhaps but I think it came out exciting anyways! I'll do another video soon to do more justice on this age old topic tho.
I really, really do like this topic, such a mysterious aura around it I believe. I for some reason imagine that people who really think about this are just about the coolest people of them all. It's just a classic topic.
Hope you guys like it, more questions than answers perhaps but I think we're gonna get there! There's more discuss on my part on this, maybe it won't actually go anywhere at the end. But when a problem has no solution, it is not a problem anymore, just something to be accepted. In other words, it never FEELS bad, it starts to feel good actually!
Here we shall dwell upon knowledge of all kinds! Be it self-help, philosophy, spirituality- the deep kinds if we may, and the unknown kinds. Hopefully zen, taoism, buddhism, and other ancient texts will provide an adequate doorway! But it shall be our own task to tread the paths beyond! Let us employ both the wisdom of our thoughts and of our emotions too. Be welcome, strangers from distant lands, friends of old! And may the moons guide us well...
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário